Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche. With a crust of shredded sweet potato and a filling of garlic, spinach and bacon, this quiche won't make it long. It's basically a perfect Paleo Meanwhile, use a food processor to shred one large sweet potato. You could use a box grater instead, but it'll take a little longer.
Add the veggies to the bowl of eggs and mix. Pour the mixture into the crust. To make this potato crust quiche you'll need: eggs, potatoes, oil, almond milk and veggies. You can cook Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche
- It’s of hash.
- It’s 1 large of sweet potato – diced small.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper (I like to use 1/2 yellow pepper and 1/2 green for color).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic -minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of stake or left over pot roast or other left over meats chopped coarsely.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper (or to taste).
- It’s 1 dash of cayenne.
- It’s of Quiche.
- Prepare 1/2 small of zucchini and yellow squash grated.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of nutmeg.
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Tips for making this potato crust quiche recipe: Grate the potatoes roughly. You don't want super tiny This recipe was so easy to do, but looks really fancy. The hash brown crust is such a great switch if. Layer sweet potatoes in slightly overlapping concentric circles on bottom and upsides of plate, cutting slices in half to fit (rounded side up) around the sides.
Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grate veggies add salt let sit for 10 mins. Come back and squeeze all water from veggies. You want them dry as possible..
- Saute sweet potatoes, onions and garlic in coconut oil until potatoes are soft. Turn off and let rest..
- Chop meats to be used in hash. Set aside..
- Whip eggs and coconut milk together add spices..
- Add grated veggies to egg mixture and pour into non-stick pie pan. Slide into oven let bake until puffy and golden brown on top. About 15 to 20 mins..
- Turn satued sweet potatoes mix back on low heat and add cooked meat saute untill hot. (About 6-8 mins).
- When potatoes are hot add bell peppers. Cover and let set off the heat..
- When the quiche is cooked remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 mins. Cut, plate and enjoy!.
Arrange spinach mixture in crust; pour egg mixture. A sweet potato crust filled with eggs, bacon, and plenty of vegetables – try it for breakfast or for dinner. We've already featured a quiche using spaghetti squash as a very light and summery-flavored crust, but here the sweet potatoes take it into the realm of cold-weather farmhouse. It's a little too sweet for my taste, but definitely worth a bake. Crustless Mini Broccoli Quiches (Contains Dairy).