Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches. This oven baked meatball sandwich recipe is a perfect easy dinner idea for busy days. Also great for large groups, game day, or as an on-the-go meal. The ingredients are simple — you will need meatballs, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and sandwich rolls.
Top each sandwich with shredded mozzarella cheese. Also great for large groups, game day, or as an on-the-go meal. Oven baked meatballs are by far the easiest way to cook meatballs. You can cook Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger (meatballs).
- You need 20 oz of Pasta Sauce.
- It’s 6 loaf of submarine sandwiches.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Not only can you cook a lot all at the same time, you can also ensure that they are all cooked evenly throughout and that all of the meatballs are cooked the same.. Made these over the weekend for meatball sandwiches. I will freeze the extras for another. Also great for large groups, game day, or as an on-the-go meal.
Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches instructions
- Prepare meatballs in pan, homemade or frozen.
- Add jar of pasta Sauce with meatballs in pan and stir together.
- Cut loaves, but not all the way through. So it will hold the ingredients.
- Place 2-3 meatballs in each sandwich and add sauce.
- Add cheese on top of meatballs and sauce.
- Place in oven at 400°F until cheese is melted and bubbly..
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place frozen meatballs and pasta sauce in large pot, heat on medium low, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are heated through. Meanwhile, cut the baguette in half lengthwise, and remove some of the bread from the inside to make a well for the meatballs. Gathering around on the weekends for great food & fun with friends & family is one of my favorite things to do, ESPECIALLY when that food is as good as these Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches. Something as delicious as a meatball sandwich just has to be enjoyed with a crowd on game day.