Vegan sushi roll / GF. Raw vegan sushi rolls featuring colorful veggies, miso, hemp hearts are so easy to make and perfect for a light lunch or dinner! Raw Vegan Sushi Rolls are made with fresh vegetables rolled in a nori sheet with miso and hemp hearts. They are light, healthy and easy to make!
Homemade Vegan Sushi Rolls are a healthy and economical way to enjoy sushi using vegetables instead of seafood. Same great taste at a fraction of the cost. I think I've tried Sushi (or a California Roll) once in my life – and I honestly didn't care for it that much. You can have Vegan sushi roll / GF using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan sushi roll / GF
- It’s 1 leaf of pickled suichoy.
- Prepare 1 of peace sun dried tomato.
- You need 20 g of Carrot.
- Prepare 20 g of beets.
- Prepare 110 g of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 of soy sheet.
- It’s of Some black sesame.
I think it was the seaweed. Avocado & Mango Brown Rice Sushi. The Vegan Sushi Roll is a delicious alternative to our fish-based sushi rolls, and although appears complicated, is actually surprisingly easy to master. When finished, your sushi masterpiece will reveal a delightful filling of exuberant colours at the center, beautifully offset by the contrasting black and white.
Vegan sushi roll / GF instructions
- Spread 110g of Sushi rice on soy sheet. Try to place rice softy and gently. Put the sheet up side down to “Maki-su” which is rolling up for making sushi roll..
- Place 20g carrot, beets and few slice of avocado on sheet. Then roll it up like a California roll with softy..
- Put some black sesame on top, then place pickled suichoy on it. Cover with plastic wrap and hold up again with “Maki-su”..
- Cut the roll for 6 pieces. Chop a sun dried tomato and put on the each piece of the roll..
You Are Here: Home → Vegan Sushi Rolls with Ginger-Tamari Sauce. Making these vegan sushi rolls is pretty easy if you follow the instructions. Sprinkle the vegan sushi rolls with sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce. If you want you could also add wasabi and pickled ginger. Sushi is one of my absolute favourite foods and having worked in two sushi restaurants for many of my teen years, I was pretty much hooked on this stuff.