Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce. This Garlic Bok Choy Recipe- totally simple, easy, and delicious- is made with just a handful of ingredients including ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. How to cook Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce the Panlasang Pinoy way. Bok choy recipe is so easy to make and takes only a few very simple ingredients.
Make this as a side dish or add your favorite protein for a full meal. Crisp, fresh, and loaded with flavor, this Bok Choy Recipe is guaranteed to be your new favorite side dish! Glistening with an addictive garlic and ginger. You can cook Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce
- Prepare 3 bunch of bok choy.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 7 cloves of garlic.
This bok choy recipe is flavored with garlic and soy sauce. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Try this healthy Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce Recipe and let me know what you think. Turn off the heat and transfer the cooked Bok Choy in a serving plate.
Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce step by step
- Combine water, sugar, oyster sauce in a bowl. Stir well and set aside..
- Put oil and garlic on a pan. Stir. Turn the heat on until garlic turns brown..
- Pour mixture of sauce and water to the pan..
- Bring to a boil..
- Add bokchoy and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add pepper and sesame oil.
- Turn off fire when sauce is reduced to half..
- Transfer to a different container to stop cooking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Heat the same wok or frying pan then pour-in the sauce mixture. This simple stir fried garlic baby bok choy dish is the way we tend to prepare baby bok choy almost every week. It's so quick, easy, and healthy. But back to the point of this post: how to cook a quick and easy leafy green garlicky side dish that completes any meal. Sweet bok choy and a tangy garlic sauce using rice vinegar lend flavor to this delicious stir-fried chicken recipe.