Paleo Cheese-less /Crust-less Quiche.
You can have Paleo Cheese-less /Crust-less Quiche using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Cheese-less /Crust-less Quiche
- Prepare of cheese less / crust less mini quiche.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg.
- You need 1 dash of cayenne.
- Prepare 3 medium of mushrooms (I like baby bellas) sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic curshed and minced.
Paleo Cheese-less /Crust-less Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms until slightly browned..
- Add fresh spinach to saute pan. Let spinach completely wilt..
- Let sauted veggies cool..
- In a bowl mix eggs, coconut milk, and seasonings until well blended..
- In a non-stick muffin tin place sauted veggies in the bottom of each well..
- Using a 1/4c. Measuring cup pour the egg mixture over the sauted veggies. Fill each cup no more that 3/4 to the top..
- Bake for 20 -25 min or until fluffy and lightly golden brown on top..
- Cool and enjoy!! :).