Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits. Peanut Butter Biscuits: soft, fluffy, and perfect for breakfast! These soft and fluffy peanut butter biscuits are the perfect comfort food for any cold October morning. Dip them in hot maple syrup, spread on some melted coconut butter, or sandwich the biscuits with raspberry jelly and even more.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y'all love BOTH of those cookies. You can cook Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits
- Prepare 250 g of Flour.
- Prepare 10 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 80 g of Sugar.
- It’s 90 g of Salted Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 70 g of Milk (or Cream).
- It’s 125 g of Peanut Butter (Crunchy & Unsweetened is better).
- You need 120 g of Dark Chocolate.
Why not make them into one fabulous rich and delicious blended cookie? These easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are chewy and soft. Start with butter (real butter!), peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar. Mix it up until it's smooth and creamy.
Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Add the egg and milk to a small mixing bowl and whisk together. Put aside until use..
- Cut the dark chocolate into chunks..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into squares and add to the bowl. Add the chunky peanut butter..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the egg & milk solution into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the chocolate chunks to the mixture and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 2cm thickness. Cut out the biscuits with a round cookie cutter..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 18 minutes or until the tops are slightly brown. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/hot-biscuits/peanut-butter-choco-chunk/.
You can use milk, semi-sweet, dark, big chunks, mini chips, whatever you want. Sometimes you might want dark chocolate chunks and chopped peanut butter cups. SKIPPY Reduced Fat Super Chunk Peanut Butter Spread. Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. IMO, Skippy Super Chunk is the BEST peanut butter made.