Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal). l'm pretty sure all of the adults had seconds.
My husband likes it when I do this about an hour before serving so the chopped chicken can really get soaked in the sauce. Home » Blog » Crockpot » The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. You can have Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
We had sandwiches one night and for a second dinner, I topped baked potatoes with the shredded BBQ. View top rated Crockpot bbq chicken sandwiches recipes with ratings and reviews. This is a wonderful BBQ chicken sandwich with homemade sauce. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. I'm having a wee bit of a love affair with my slow cooker lately. Nobody tell my Instant Pot, okay? Crockpot BBQ Pork Sandwiches are a must make recipe for any busy family.