Banana Egg "Scramble" (Pinterest fail turned success). Tortilla chips and refried beans form the base of this hearty egg dish. And nothing fights morning sleepiness like a little bit of jalapeño. Warm up some tortillas, scramble a few eggs and add your favorite Tex-Mex toppings.
Now you can enjoy vegan scrambled eggs for your. So I decided to scramble every egg from the carton. I ate some of them (It was always my intention to replace the egg carton, just to get that out of If you do it quickly, the centrifugal force will scramble the egg without breaking the shell. You can have Banana Egg "Scramble" (Pinterest fail turned success) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Egg "Scramble" (Pinterest fail turned success)
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of small ripe banana.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of dash of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice(thats what I used!).
- It’s 1 of stevia packet or artificial sweetener of choice.
- Prepare 1 of optional: honey, syrup(I used sugar free) or greek yogurt.
Put the spun egg back into the carton and move on to the next one. Turns out, the best way to make scrambled eggs is to not scramble them. At least not until the very last minute. When the whites just begin to turn opaque, use a heat-resistant spatula to gently move them around, fluffing them up and forming curds like you'd want in a scramble.
Banana Egg "Scramble" (Pinterest fail turned success) step by step
- In a small food processor or blender, blend all ingredients until you have a thin "pancake like batter".
- Coat a non stick pan with cooking spray and pour the batter in the hot pan..
- Cook the batter as you would scrambled eggs. Continually folding, chopping and flipping with a spatula. Plate and garnish with banana, syrup and plain or vanilla Greek yogurt….maybe more cinnamon too! Enjoy!!.
Mix together bananas, eggs, and protein powder until well combined. Place a pan or pancake They turned out great, and I am one of the worst cooks I know lol They did get brown fast but they were not Mine didn't scramble, but my batter was too runny and my pancakes would burn before cooking. Our scrambled eggs recipe helps you nourish your day in a good way! Get this simple, easy-to-follow recipe for scrambled eggs from the Incredible Egg. Discussions about how to make an omelet can become as lively as the ones about how to make the perfect martini.