Leftover Taco pizza. Serve with fresh salsa and a dollop of sour cream for a quick family meal. Tortilla Chip Mexican Pizza Recipe Our family had so much taco meat leftover from our Cinco de Mayo gathering on Sunday. Today, we will give you a few ideas for how to use up leftover taco meat, whether it's made with ground beef, turkey, chicken or pork.
We can't wait until we get to have this again. Homemade Taco Pizza is a quick leftover recipe or a from-scratch masterpiece, so it can fit into everyone's time schedule! Leftover taco meat chili and leftover taco meat soup You can make a pot of soup in no time with taco meat that is already cooked and ready to go! You can have Leftover Taco pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Taco pizza
- It’s of Tombstone cheese pizza.
- Prepare of Black olives (chopped).
- It’s of Diced pickled jalapeños.
- You need of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Leftover beef taco meat.
Taco meat is perfect to add to Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe , Crockpot Taco Rice Soup , Easy Quick Chili and more recipes here. Made with refried beans, salsa, taco meat, cheese and topped with all your favorite taco toppings, this Taco Pizza is a delicious spin on pizza night. If you have leftover Taco Meat or leftover Instant Pot Refried Beans , Taco Pizza turns your leftovers into a whole new meal that your family will love. Great recipe for Leftover Taco pizza.
Leftover Taco pizza step by step
- Do not follow the directions for the oven temp that are on the pizza, Preheat your oven to 425. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients..
- Slide the pizza no higher than 6 inches from the bottom of the oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- While it’s cooking take some foil and your going to make a ring that you will place around the crust for the final part of cooking. This will allow the interior of the pizza to cook correctly without burning the crust. Your going to use the pizzas cardboard as a template. I made slits around the edge of the ring so the foil would sit off the cheese..
- After 15 minutes you want to move the pizza to the middle rack and place the ring foil on and start the broiler to 450..
I love to cook creative dishes but just like anyone else I have to make time for taco Tuesday. There are plenty of ways to reuse your taco meat but here's a cheap, easy and delicious way to change it up. Feel free to use whatever cheese pizza you want. If you have it leftover this is a good way to use leftover taco meat or even leftover chicken/beef fajita filling from the night before. This is good either hot or cold–my family likes it both ways..