Avocado And Egg. Add milk, salt and pepper; stir in avocado. In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add egg mixture; cook and stir gently until the eggs are completely set.
Place each avocado half in a ramekin. Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Arrange avocado halves in a baking dish, resting them along the edge so avocado won't tip over. You can cook Avocado And Egg using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado And Egg
- It’s 1 small of egg.
- You need 1 large of ripe avocado.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of pasley.
Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper. Place avocado slices into skillet and crack an egg into the center. While the eggs are cooking, toast the bread and smash the avocado on each piece of toast.
Avocado And Egg step by step
- slice avocado into half and remove seed make a bigger cavity by scooping out a little avocado flesh.
- break an egg in bowl and then spoon the egg yolk with little egg white into avocado.
- Best ways to hold the avocado is to use a muffin tray then baked at 220 C for 8 to 10 minute till egg white set but egg yolk are runny.
- season with dash of salt and pepper top garnish and serve immediately..
- ANOTHER OPTION IS BAKED AVOCADO AND EGG IN A RAMEKIN.
- put 2 eggs and lightly mash 1 avocado into a ramekin.
- baked it at 200 C / 400°F till egg white are set but yolk are runny then serve with a dash of dalt and pepper.
- BELOW ARE A FEW IF MY AVOCADO RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/444777-avocado-and-grapefruit-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354986-honey-avocado-cream-cheese-frosting https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341304-avocado-egg-salad-mayonaise-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/462840-avocado-smoothies-with-lemon-curd https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344808-apple-sandwich-with-avocado-and-blueberry-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350053-avocado-and-coconut-diet-brunch-sandwich-day-5 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/447629-avocado-and-macadamia-diet-brunch-sandwich-day-2 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344126-avocado-tempura https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342131-avocado-and-chocolate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353151-avocado-and-bacon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351611-cheesy-avocado-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366097-avocado-and-watermelon-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363440-avocado-and-banana-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364919-spinach-and-avocado-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338276-avocado-and-coconut-jello-dessert https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365600-fish-and-avocado-burger https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343882-avocado-omelette–diet-lunch.
When the eggs are done, use a spatula to lift the eggs out of the water. Gently pull the rim off of the eggs (I do this right on the spatula, over the water) and place the poached eggs on top of the toast. Baked avocado egg boats are essentially egg cooked in avocado which means they are SUPER nutritious. Halve and stone the avocado, then scoop out the flesh and smash onto the bread. Add the eggs, grind over black pepper and add a handful of rocket to each portion.