Left over taco chilli pasta bake. Spin your leftover chilli con carne in an awesome cheesy pasta bake which will create plenty servings! Try topping it with fresh parsley. Add the leftover taco meat, which is already seasoned with your special delicious taco seasoning, and sauté more until the peppers are soft and the pasta is cooked.
Taco Pasta Bake is a comforting casserole perfect for any night of the week. This Taco Pasta is creamy, spicy and an easy Italian meets Mexican dinner. I love making this pasta when I want everyone at the table to be happy. You can have Left over taco chilli pasta bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Left over taco chilli pasta bake
- It’s 2 cup of left over taco meat.
- Prepare 2 can of rotel tomatoes and chilis.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (small can).
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese ( I used Mexican blend and chipotle).
- It’s of chilli seasoning.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 box of large shell pasta.
Lately it's been an all out drag down fight to get my kids to eat dinner. One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta has delicious taco flavors in a homemade meat sauce with shell pasta. Use a different pasta such as elbow macaroni and turn this recipe into taco mac n cheese! Use the large pasta shells and make it into taco stuffed pasta shells.
Left over taco chilli pasta bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Start boiling some water in a large pot.
- Add meat, beans, tomato sauce, rotel and seasonings to a pan and simmer until bubbly..
- In a 9×13 baking dish add drained pasta and top with meat mix. Add cheese and put in the oven.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until the edges are bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm topped with whatever you like on chilli.
Get rid of all the leftovers and bits and pieces out of the fridge and throw them into a pasta bake. This Taco Chili Pasta Bake is OH MY YUM delicious! or in other words, positively addicting! It is my husband and I's ultimate go-to comfort food – comfort food without butter or cream I might add – just ooey, gooey melty cheese – mmmm! To make this easy pasta, simply brown your beef and onions. This Chilli Pasta Bake is a great, filling comfort food, that's pretty easy to make and won't cost a fortune!