Spicy Pork Asian Dumplings.
You can cook Spicy Pork Asian Dumplings using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork Asian Dumplings
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Pork Tenderloin, minced.
- You need 30 of Dumpling Wraps.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- It’s 1 stick of Celery, minced.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 of Red Chile Peppers, minced.
- Prepare 1 medium of Ginger Root, minced.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt n Peppa.
- It’s 1 dash of Chinese 5-spice.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of szechuan sauce.
Spicy Pork Asian Dumplings step by step
- Use a food processor to mince all ingredients separately before they are all mixed together..
- Cook filling mixture in frying pan with sesame oil.
- Drain pan and let cooked mixture cool down.
- Fill the dumplings with 1tbsp of filling, seal with water or egg wash.
- Finish by frying dumplings in a pan of shallow oil or steam/boil them..
- Serve with a chilled sweet chili sauce, houisen sauce, sweet and sour or any other Asian dipping sauce.