Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce.
You can cook Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Prepare 2 cup of milk I used lactaid milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese crumbled.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of heaping of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce step by step
- Heat the milk but don't boil. Add the cumin..
- Mix well now add the cayenne pepper..
- Add the cheese stirring constantly so it won't stick to the sides or bottom..
- When the cheese melt stir to milk mixture and slow add the cornstarch in. Let it thicken even more..
- Let rest off the heat so that the sauce won't break and become grainy..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.