Grilled Black Pomfret.
You can have Grilled Black Pomfret using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Black Pomfret
- It’s 2 of black pomfret fish (cleaned).
- Prepare 5 of garlic (mashed).
- Prepare 5 of shallots (mashed).
- You need of Corriander seeds (heat and ground).
- It’s of Lime juice.
- You need 5 of red chilli (mashed).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 of lemongrass (cut).
- It’s 4 of banana leaves.
Grilled Black Pomfret instructions
- Clean the black pomfret fish (also can ask the seller to do it), then rinse with lime juice to avoid the fishiness..
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Mashed garlic, shallots, chilli, chilli sauce, ground corriander, pepper and lemongrass..
- Marinade the fish for about 20 minutes. Then sprinkle some salt just right before it's grilled..
- Heat the charcoal. Wrap fish with banana leaves, then grill..