Sweet and Sour Zucchiniballs.
You can have Sweet and Sour Zucchiniballs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Zucchiniballs
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 15 1/2 oz of canned chunk pineapple in its juice.
- You need 1 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- It’s of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of nonstick spray.
- It’s 6 cup of zucchini in the form of balls by a melon baller.
Sweet and Sour Zucchiniballs instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Add the zucchini to a oven safe pan, that has been sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Roast in oven till fork tender or slightly al dente..
- Drain off a quarter cup of the pineapple juice. add the arrowroot powder and mix well. Set aside..
- In a saucepan add pineapple and the rest of the pineapple juice. Heat the pineapple add ketchup, vinegar, honey. Simmer 3 minutes stirring constantly..
- Bring the sauce to a boil add pineapple juice mixture. Stirring constantly add the zucchini, and salt let thicken..
- After it thickens let sit 3 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.