You can have Sausage Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Biscuits
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sausage.
Sausage Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven 385°F.
- In a skillet brown sausage, save all drippings..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl,.
- Add milk and sausage with all of the drippings (needs to be about a 1/4 cup of drippings, if not add vegatable or other oil until you have a 1/4 cup).
- Mix well, add a little more flour if mix is too wet or a little more milk if too dry..
- Place dough on a floured surface and kneed for a few minutes..
- Use a biscuit cutter or I always use a mason jar ring and cut biscuits and place on a well greased pan, bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until brown on top..