Biscuit with blueberry jam. It seems like blueberries has taken over our kitchen again! We are back with some easy, dump it all and bake blueberry biscuit recipe for this weekend. And this blueberry jam is incredible.
LEMON BLUEBERRY JAM – Butter with a Side of Bread. Freshly made lemon blueberry jam is the perfect addition to your toasts and biscuits. How to make a low carb sugar-free blueberry jam that is shelf stable for up to a year. You can have Biscuit with blueberry jam using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Biscuit with blueberry jam
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 of tbls baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of cold cut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of cold milk.
- It’s of for the bluberry jam.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 ounce of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar but if you like it sweeter you can add more.
Put a plate in the freezer for you to test your jam is set later. I'll be honest, they're so good plain I ate mine sans toppings, but they're the perfect vehicle for something like blueberry compote, your favorite jam, lemon curd, or a flavored. Making blueberry jam is a perfect way to preserve the taste of summer. Enjoy this delicious blueberry jam on your biscuits, scones, or muffins throughout The best blueberries to use for jam are those that are just ripe.
Biscuit with blueberry jam instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Whisk flour and baking powder. Add cold butter and mix by hand till pea size. Add cold milk mix till all incorporated do not over mix..
- Take out on to flat surface and dust with flour. Knead dough about 14 times no more. You do not want to over do it as it will toughen the dough..
- Roll out to 1 inch thickness and cut into rounds – i used a cup. Spray baking dish with oil and put side by side.
- Bake for 12-15 min. For the jam use a small pan or pot preferably non stick..
- Blueberry jam: Put all ingredients together in a pan or pot. Crush all the blueberries as you stir. It should be a little bit runny..
- Cool it down then refrigerate for about 4 hrs..
They will have the best acidity and tannins to give the jam a more complex flavor. * Golden Biscuits filled with blueberry jam. * Blueberry jam made from natural blueberry. * Factory received ISO ,HACCP certificate, BRC is under Product Name. Wheat Flour, Blueberry Jam, Vegetable Oil, Rising Agent. Photo about Biscuits with blueberry jam, teapot and a cup of tea on a white background. Biscuit Blueberry Cobbler. "All nine varieties of blueberries we grow taste yummy in this easy cobbler," says Diane Cain, a fruit farmer from Hixton, Wisconsin. "Cut a juicy piece and celebrate summer!" Healthy low carb and gluten free blueberry jam cheesecake bars made with chia jam. These sugar free crumb bars can be made with any fresh or These yummy low carb blueberry jam cheesecake bars were a great way to use up some of our frozen blueberries.