Pepperoni pizza pasta bake. Reminiscent of classic pepperoni pizza, this weeknight casserole is made with a mess of curly noodles in place of the doughy crust, just the right ratio of sauce to melted cheese, and thin slices of pepperoni that crisp up as they bake. Then you'll love this simple pasta bake which has all the flavours of the famous topping. We've used oregano, pepperoni, mozzarella and passata and poured over rigatoni pasta.
I will always be a casserole person. They are generally really easy (throw all ingredients together, stir, bake), and they are complete meals. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake is what's on the menu tonight at our house! You can cook Pepperoni pizza pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta bake
- Prepare 16 oz of dry rigatoni pasta.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of peeled San marzno tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (28 Oz) of tomato puree.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Mozzarella shredded cheese divided.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of Oregon.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder or Minced garlic.
- Prepare of 2 cups chicken stock for making in an instant pot only and one cup of water.
- It’s of For seasoning they are made to taste a pinch of this a dash of that.
Because my boys love all things pizza and easy homemade pizza recipes are the best, this one has moved to our top favorites! There's something about every single pizza recipe that just draws you in, it makes you WANT to eat it. A quick and easy pepperoni pasta bake recipe that is incredibly flavorful and tastes like a pepperoni pizza! When I was in college, one of my roommates introduced me to the glory that is a "Pepperoni Pasta Bake".
Pepperoni pizza pasta bake instructions
- Cook rigatoni’s pasta to box Directions..
- In a big bowl combine all ingredients except the cheese and pepperoni and add the rigatoni pasta,mix… then spary a 13×9 baking dish. pour pasta mixture in baking dish…. crush the tomatoes before topping with some cheese cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts..
- NOTES- the tomatoes need to be crushed, I made mine in an pressure cooker so iam not sure where you crush them but you don’t want big tomatoes).
- For cooking in the instant pot- add all ingredient except the cheese and pepperoni… cook for 6 mins under pressure. Spary a 13×9 baking dish After you release the pressure mix it and crush the tomatoes and remove any pasta that burned and stuck to the bottom then add the pasta mixture to the baking dish.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts. top with pepperoni and cheese cook in the oven uncovered at 400 till the pepperoni is done and cheese has melted. This won’t take long as the cheese melts as you put it on just want to brown it some..
- Sever with salad or garlic bread.
- I didn’t have chicken broth so I used 2 bouillon cubes with 2 cups of water..
- Notes- my pasta burned and stuck to the bottom. I recommend not doing this in an instant pot or pressure cooker. My pictures look different because my pressure cooker as an air fryer lid as well so I didn’t need to put mine in the oven, if anyone was wondering why mine looks so different..
Here's my homemade version of a family-favorite Italian restaurant entree. I added a few fresh herbs and. Student recipes: How to make a one pan pepperoni pizza pasta bake. Top with remaining cheese and then pepperoni slices, finish with a little extra italian seasoning. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.