Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. You can grill a chicken breast, but chicken thighs, legs, or wings are far better barbecued. The key here is to moderate your heat, however you can. We recommend using your favorite barbecue sauce; we have several homemade barbecue sauce recipes which would work beautifully with.
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Clean and lightly oil hot grates. Place chicken on grill (if using skin-on. You can cook Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 cup of barbeque sauce.
Balance the spicy heat of grilled chicken breasts with a creamy, citrus sauce. MORE+ LESS White barbecue sauce is popular in northern Alabama. Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce step by step
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
Do not brush chicken with barbecue sauce. Add chicken fillets to bowl and until well coated with the marinade. Your favorite salsa combines with homemade barbecue sauce for a zesty chicken baste. This is a boneless Chicken Breast recipe that we really like here at the Pit. It's easy to grill, real tender, moist and tasty using our home-made Vodka.