Kitchen Sink Meatloaf.
You can have Kitchen Sink Meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kitchen Sink Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lb of 90/10 grass fed beef.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of siracha.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegitarian worcestershire sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of honey mustard.
- It’s 3 tsp of olive tapenade.
- You need 4 each of roasted hatch chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
Kitchen Sink Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- Get all the goodies together. Don't feel like you can't change some up, add or delete..
- Smush into 3 meatloaf for cooking. Bbq sauce on top is optional..
- Cook on 350 for 30 min, change to 425 for an additional 20.
- I cooked 2 in a pan and 1 out. You can guess which were moist after. Cut into 8 servings = 4 oz each. Serve with a mild sauce so you don't lose all the flavor..
- You can eat alone with veg, make sandwiches or use like a burger patty..