You can have Serbian Moussaka using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Serbian Moussaka
- You need 2 of large potatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 200 g of minced meat.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 100-150 ml of milk.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Vegeta.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Oil.
Serbian Moussaka instructions
- Cook the potatoes with the skin on.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, prepare the minced meat with two finely chopped onions, add salt, pepper and vegeta to the mix..
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into half centimeter rings and arrange half of them to the bottom of your oven dish, follow up with a layer of minced meat and finish it off with another layer of potatoes from the top..
- Overflow the oven dish with water and put it into a heated oven at 250° Celsius until the potatoes starts to brown..
- In the meanwhile you should be preparing the sauce: beat two eggs in a bowl, add 100-150 ml of milk, Vegeta, salt and pepper. Mix until combined and put it all over the Moussaka..
- Put it back into the oven for 15 more minutes and enjoy it with some bread and yoghurt!.