Biscuit and Gravy Skillet.
You can cook Biscuit and Gravy Skillet using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Biscuit and Gravy Skillet
- It’s 1 of can sausage gravy, heated according to can directions.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 6 of canned biscuits, baked according to can directions.
- You need 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 6 of eggs, fried or scrambled, to your preference.
Biscuit and Gravy Skillet step by step
- Split biscuits in half and place on 6 plates..
- Place eggs on top of biscuits..
- Put gravy over eggs and biscuits..
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon bits over gravy..
- Serve warm. Serves 6, unless you're extra hungry..