Vegan/GF waffles. Wholesome, naturally sweetened, and customizable with spices and fruit! These waffles are sooooooo good, not to mention healthy. Vegan, Gluten free, and GUILT FREE!
The best vegan + paleo waffles made with banana flour for a delicious healthy grain-free, egg-free, nut-free, AIP-friendly breakfast! [wprm-recipe-jump]. Ever since I started experimenting with fewer grains. Spiced vegan banana waffles that are crispy on the outside but soft and fluffy on the inside. You can have Vegan/GF waffles using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan/GF waffles
- It’s 2 cups of GF self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 g of melted DF butter – Can use coconut oil instead.
- Prepare 2 of eggs seperated.
- It’s 1 3/4 of dairy free milk.
This delicious gluten-free vegan breakfast will become a new favourite breakfast treat in your home! These vegan waffles are no ordinary waffles, I added red lentils to give them some protein boost. This vegan waffle recipe contains soaked red lentils as a main ingredient. A lot of people is worrying.
Vegan/GF waffles instructions
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Separate 2 egg whites into a bowl and beat until white and fluffy. Then combine milk, butter and egg yoks..
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. You don't want a smooth batter, you want it to have little lumps and pockets of flour..
- Once waffle iron preheated, add the waffle batter. This step will vary for every waffle maker. But use roughly 1/2 of mix per waffle..
Has fresh strawberries, melted chocolate, maple syrup, whipped cream and ice cream. These vegan waffles are healthy, gluten-free, and delicious! They are light and fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. My husband and I have always loved waffles but, when we went. Eggless waffle recipe or Vegan waffles – very easy to make.