Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese.
You can have Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese
- It’s of ~For the patties.
- It’s 2 cans of tuna in oil – partially drained.
- It’s 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of eggs – beaten.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of ~Other (total quantity depends on how many you make).
- It’s of Bread (2 slices per serving).
- Prepare of Cheese (2 slices per serving).
- You need of Unsalted butter – softened.
Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese instructions
- Place all ingredients for the patties in a medium bowl. Stir together with a fork until well combined. Form mixture into four equal patties about 3" in diameter..
- Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil, swirl to coat. Place patties in skillet. Cook first side until browned. Flip. Cook second side until browned. Took about 4 minutes per side for me..
- While patties are cooking butter one side of each slice of bread you will be using. When patties are done transfer to a plate and set aside. Carefully wipe out skillet with a clean paper towel and return to heat..
- Add one slice of bread to skillet, buttered side down. Layer one slice of cheese, one tuna patty, one more slice of cheese, then second slice of bread buttered side up..
- When first side is browned to your liking flip. Gently press down with spatula to squish sandwich together. Cook until second side is browned to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining patties to make up to 4 sandwiches. Enjoy!.