Cheesesteak Potato Skillet. Since I love All Things Cheesesteak (like this Philly Cheesesteak Potato Chowder or this BBQ Philly Cheesesteak Pizza), I figured it'd be hard to go wrong with throwing some Cheesesteak flavors on top for the ultimate game day or movie night food!. If you're putting these potatoes out at a game day spread, you'll probably want to top and bake the wedges on the same foil lined sheet pan. Scrub or peel the potato; very thinly slice the potato crosswise.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, then add onion, peppers, garlic, and Italian seasoning and cook until vegetables have softened. Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil and season with Mrs. Dash and salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Cheesesteak Potato Skillet using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Potato Skillet
- Prepare 300-350 g of super thin sliced rib eye steak (Korean BBQ style beef).
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes, diced medium-small.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers sliced thin (any colour).
- You need 6-8 of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of medium-large onion, thin sliced.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper,.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s to taste of Garlic and Herb Mrs. Dash,.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Quick skillet steak with onions, peppers, mushrooms loaded on top of a baked potato and topped with melted cheese – this loaded Philly cheesesteak baked potato is perfect for the meat and potato lover in your life! Meanwhile, make filling: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Add the ground beef then season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and half the black pepper. Use a potato masher to break the beef up into crumbles.
Cheesesteak Potato Skillet step by step
- In a cast iron skillet, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, add your onions and thin beef. Add Worcestershire sauce and lots of fresh cracked black pepper (or to taste)Cook on medium-high until onions are soft and beef is cooked through. Once done, remove and set aside in a bowl..
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil again to the skillet, add your diced potatoes. Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil and season with Mrs. Dash and salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium-low for about 15 min (I popped a lid on to trap some steam to help potatoes cook along) mix occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Once the potatoes are about 80% cooked through, add the mushrooms and peppers, add more salt and pepper to taste (if needed)stir and cook another 10 min, stirring occasionally again. (I popped a lid on at this point as well).
- You can turn off the heat at this point (there's enough heat retained in the cast iron now) add your cream cheese and dijon and stir to combine with everything and until the cream cheese is melted..
- Top the skillet with your beef and onion mixture, add your shredded cheddar on top.
- Set under the broiler for about 5 min and enjoy this RIDICULOUS delish meal..
Keto Philly Cheesesteak Casserole with steak is the perfect one skillet dinner for those busy weeknights! Tender steak simmered with onions and bell peppers…yummy! Simple meals are my jam and this Philly cheesesteak skillet couldn't be easier. This Philly Cheesesteak Skillet is an easy one skillet meal packed with tender steak, crisp veggies, and perfectly melt-y cheese. This skillet steak is perfect as it is but if you want to change it up, try: Try it for Breakfast: Try cracking some eggs over the top at the end and serving this as a super spectacular breakfast treat.