Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus. Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. The entire meal was quick and easy to prepare, making it ideal for a weeknight. Francesco Tonelli for The New York Times.
Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange asparagus around steak. One of my favorite ways to make grilled steak in the summer. You can have Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus
- Prepare of For the steak.
- You need 3 of 10 – 12 Oz NY steaks.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet onion, sliced thin.
- You need 12 Oz of shitake mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of For the marinade.
- You need 1 cup of red wine like burgundy or cabernet.
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of black pepper.
- It’s Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of For the asparagus.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of asparagus.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of steak seasoning.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- It’s of Steak sauce.
- You need of Horseradish.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Au jus.
Topped with fresh chopped tomatoes Keywords: balsamic steak marinade, Grilled Flank Steak, Grilled Steak With Tomatoes, how to I marinated steak first, too, in a freehand marinade of red wine vinegar, cooking sherry, canola oil. Grilled asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and drizzled with a sweet honey red wine reduction is the perfect appetizer to serve this summer! It's going to be one busy weekend! Remove steaks from the refrigerator and let rest to come to room temperature.
Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus step by step
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a LG bowl. Add steaks and marinade a couple hours. Turn fairly often..
- Cut the tough ends off of the asparagus. I like to use thicker spears to handle the grilling better. Mix with rest of asparagus ingredients and let sit..
- Melt butter in a LG frying pan. Carmelize onion and mushrooms over medium low heat. Stir often..
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks and asparagus over medium high heat until asparagus is tender and steaks are at desired doneness. I always cook rare. The first time you flip steaks pour a little marinade over them.
- When steaks are done, plate. Top with a little steak sauce, then onion and mushrooms. Top with cheese. Use other desired garnish. Serve with asparagus and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes. Enjoy..
Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of each steak. Heat a frying pan over medium high heat. Grilled steak recipe with summer veggies and a red wine glaze. This is a Dairy Free, Gluten Free recipe with Beef and is perfect for Dinner. grilled steak with red wine glaze. Combine the smoked paprika and cumin in a small bowl and mix well.