Cheesy Buffalo Style Pork Chops.
You can cook Cheesy Buffalo Style Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Buffalo Style Pork Chops
- It’s 4 of boneless center cut pork chops(trimmed of excess fat).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 cup of chunky blue cheese dressing(I used Kens steakhouse).
- You need 1/8 cup of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Cheesy Buffalo Style Pork Chops step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet that has a fitted lid and cook pork chops until done. (Roughly 3-4 min on each side) Remove pork chops to a plate and add celery to the pan. Sautee for 3 minutes..
- Move celery to the side, add pork chops back to the pan and spoon an even amount of celery on each pork chop..
- Combine blue cheese and hot sauce and spoon 1 tbsp of mixture onto each pork chop. Sprinkle each pork chop with 1/8 cup of the cheese. Add a couple tablespoons of water to the pan(creates steam and keeps pork chops moist). Place lid on top and cook on low for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve over rice, noodles, mashed potatoes or steamed veggies like me to keep it low carb..
- This is just nutritional data showing carbs..