Turkey nachos. I may just have to declare this as the best use for leftover turkey!! (also declared the best thing ever by Lewis and Gracey. Learn how to make Turkey Nachos. Chunks of leftover turkey are a tasty addition to this thick, cheesy dip that comes from Gayle Lewis of Winston, Oregon.
Feel free to mix up the ingredients—substitute black beans. Are they amazing nachos because they're piled high with melted cheese and taco-seasoned lean ground turkey? Loaded turkey mini bell pepper nachos – game changer!! You can cook Turkey nachos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey nachos
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion diced.
- It’s of Sweet bell peppers or stop light peppers diced.
- You need of Diced jalapeño.
- You need of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Shredded marble cheese.
- You need scoops of Tostitos.
These low-carb nachos are loaded with turkey taco meat, cheese and all your favorite nacho toppings! This is, like, the easiest thing in the universe and will take you less than half an hour to throw together. Toss turkey with lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Turkey sandwich, Turkey Nachos, Turkey stir fry!
Turkey nachos step by step
- Brown ground turkey the add taco seasoning…do not drain liquid or add more liquid….flavor is keeped together.
- Dice up all ingredients….I don't like chunky nachos but you may cut them the way you like best!.
- 9×13 glass baking pan layer tostito scoops on bottom & make sure turned up so each scoop can be filled.
- Gradually fill with each ingredient with cheese on top.
- Add new layer of nachos & duplicate….should get at least 3 layers in one pan.
- Preheat oven to 375' and bake until cheese is melted or your nose can smell the aroma.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and/or quacamole.
For the best healthy nachos recipe, make cheesy cauliflower nachos with ground turkey taco meat! Try our easy to follow healthier turkey nachos recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. These Loaded Turkey Taco Nachos are fun food for a hearty after-school snack or entertaining. The key is in the toppings.