Baked Garlic Chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken. This Baked Honey-Garlic Chicken from Delish.com is easy and Need an easy dinner tonight? This super-simple recipes glazes chicken breasts in a delicious sauce.
It's easy and comes together quickly. In fact, it's hard to mess up! Ginger Garlic Baked Chicken – this baked chicken recipe is so easy and delicious. You can cook Baked Garlic Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 113 g of Organic Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 4 piece of sliced garlic clove.
- You need 1/3 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion paste.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of sauce.
The chicken drumsticks are marinated and oven baked to juicy goodness! My favorite wing recipe of all time: Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe from Chef Jesse of Mount Dora, Florida. Don't you just love it when you finally learn how to make one of your favorite. Baked Garlic Chicken goes down in our family as the perfect baked chicken!
Baked Garlic Chicken instructions
- Wash the chicken breast thoroughly..
- Make 3 or 4 small slashes on top of the chicken breast and insert one half of a garlic clove inside the slashed compartments..
- Mix the chili powder, onion, salt, pepper and make a thick paste. Feel free to adjust the measurements of the ingredients according to your taste..
- Generously lather and press in, the paste on all sides of the chicken piece. Leave the piece out for 15 minutes to marinate..
- Pour the butter or olive oil on a non-stick pan with some sliced garlic to bake the chicken. Fry each side for 2 minutes..
- Spread a sauce of your choice over the chicken alongside one tbsp water. Quickly cover the pan to trap the moisture in. Leave it to bake for 10/15 minutes..
- After 10/15 minutes, grate the cheese and cover the chicken with it..
- Wait until the cheese melts into the chicken and then serve it with a side of your liking. I prefer chips..
Our mom made something similar to it when we were growing up and she served it with mashed potatoes and beans. Baked Honey Garlic Chicken is an irresistible meal featuring tender and juicy chicken with a honey garlic glaze and crispy skin. There's no searing, marinating or breading required, and to make it you. Baked Honey Garlic Chicken – these little chicken bites are breaded and baked to crispy perfection, then drizzled with an amazing sweet, spicy, and garlicky sauce. This crispy, baked chicken tenders recipe has been in our family for years.