Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats. Add the avocado, bacon and remaining cheese. Keto avocado, bacon and goat-cheese salad. Craving creamy avocados and goat cheese with the crunch of nuts?
Add the fried bacon and goat cheese. Avocado Egg Boats baked with crispy bacon and bell peppers are the perfect easy breakfast to start the day. If you're a looking for more healthy breakfast options, you can never. You can have Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats
- It’s 1 of avacado.
- You need 1/3 cup of shedded mild chedder cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded mozerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 strip of turkey bacon.
- It’s of (Opional) sharp chedder, colby,jack cheese, pork or beef bacon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayo.
You know I love avocados, so much so, that I even have my own avocado tree in my backyard. Have you tried avocados in your desserts before? I'll admit, I was skeptical at first. But unlike store-bought mixes, these avocado keto brownies are flourless, sugar-free, low-carb, and gluten-free.
Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats step by step
- In a medium size bowl using a fork mix chedder and mozerella cheeses,but not with a mixer just use the fork or salad tongues to mix them together.do not heat..
- Cut the avacado in half. With a knife start at the top and cut around the core to make as even of a cut as you can. There is a large hard seed in the middle you cannot cut through the seed. So carefully cut around the seed creating two equal halfs..
- Carefully seperate both halfs but pulling them in opposite directions simultaniously..
- With a spoon pit the half with the seed in it. Use the spoon to pry the seed out..
- Using a tablespoon spoon out the avacado flesh in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Cook the bacon slice in a small skillet until its slighty crispy. (Optional) cook until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet.
- Add avacado flesh, mayo and half the bacon to a blender..
- Blend until desired consistancy is reached..
- Skoop mixture and add half the mixture to half of the hollowed avacado..
- Repeat with the remaining half..
- Cut remainder of bacon into strips and lay it across the stop of the mixture..
- Add a pinch of sea salt,and pepper (Optional] garlic salt, garlic powder,pink mountain salt.
- Top both halves with the cheese mixture, microwave on high for one minute. (Bake in oven at 375) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven.Serve warm..
Quick and easy low-carb salad made with crispy bacon, spinach, sliced avocado, all drizzled with Assemble the salad by folding the lettuce and spinach in a bowl, add crisped up bacon torn in Keto Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup. Low carb broccoli salad bursts with flavor and crunch. Perfect for meal prep, weeknights, holidays and more! Low Carb & Keto: What about Cholesterol? I have been on a shrimp kick lately.