Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi. Pre-heat the barbecue and cook the skewers to your liking. Arrange lamb cubes on skewers, alternating with pepper slices, onions and tomatoes. Served with a tomato and onion salad and toasted bread.
These internationally inspired grilled meats-on-sticks are your passport around the globe and back again. In Seville, the birthplace of tapas, you'll find these tasty, snackable pork skewers on many menus. Harkening back to when the Moors ruled southern Spain, these meaty morsels are spiced. You can cook Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi
- You need 1 kg of beef or veal, cut in cubes.
- Prepare 12 of small onions, peeled and cut in halves.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper or allspice.
Marinated chicken cubes, grilled on skewers. Tender lamb cubes grilled on skewers with rice and salad. Deep fried lamb meatballs mixed with cracked wheat and onions, filled with sautéed minced meat, onions and pine nuts. A wide variety of grilled meat skewers options are available to you, such as steel.
Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi step by step
- In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together..
- Add in the meat cubes and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hr..
- In each skewer, insert 5 meat cubes and 1 onion. Grill on both sides..
Charcoal grilled tender cubes of specially prepared lamb. Ground meat with crushed wheat stuffed with minced meat, pine kernels and onions, served with cucumber yoghurt. Charcoal-grilled boneless baby chicken served with garlic sauce and chips. Charcoal-grilled tender cubes of specially prepared lamb. Charcoal-grilled skewers of minced chicken, served on a bed of spicy sauce.