Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups.
You can cook Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups
- You need of Lasagna :.
- It’s 12 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 2 containers (15 oz.) of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese, divided.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Freshly chopped parsley.
- It’s of Shrimp :.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 lb. of shrimp.
- It’s of White Sauce :.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 oz. of block style cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups step by step
- In a large pot, get some salted water boiling for the lasagna noodles. Cook them according to package directions. Once done, drain them and lay them out on some parchment paper. Set them aside..
- While getting the water ready for the noodles, heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the shrimp. Season the shrimp with the Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper and cook until pink and opaque all over. When done, remove them to a cutting board and set them aside to cool slightly..
- Return the skillet to the burner and add the cream, butter and cream cheese. Whisk together until everything is smooth and incorporated. Then whisk in the seasonings, the garlic and the cheese. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes, until thickened. Remove the skillet from the heat and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning, pinch of salt and pepper and 1/4 cup of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Coarsely chop the shrimp and stir it into the ricotta mixture..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13" pan with foil. Ladle about 1/2 a cup of the white sauce over the bottom of the baking pan and spread it out. Working one at a time, scoop the ricotta mixture out onto the noodles and spread it out over the noodle. Start at one end and carefully roll the noodle up. Place it seam side down in the baking pan..
- Once they are all rolled, pour the remaining white sauce evenly over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese over the top, then cover the pan with foil..
- Bake covered for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, until completely hot throughout and the cheese begins to turn golden brown. Once done, remove from the oven and garnish with some chopped parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!.