Keto chicken pie. This Keto Chicken Pot Pie has a biscuit top crust and a creamy, rich filling! Perfect fall comfort food, this low carb chicken pot pie is courtesy of Annissa from Simply So Healthy, and it looks simply so AMAZING!!! Thanks Annissa, this incredible chicken pot pie will be getting made at our house as soon as I can get the ingredients together!
So much flavor and so easy to make! Keto Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. Yesterday was a dreary day around here. You can have Keto chicken pie using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken pie
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoons of allspice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Prepare Half of cup chopped green onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 3 cups of rice cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need of Taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry.
It was rainy and all I wanted for dinner was some kind of comfort food. This delicious keto chicken pot pie will remind you of home cooking! Don't sacrifice flavor because you're keto, this recipe is low-carb and high fat! Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better.
Keto chicken pie step by step
- Chopped boneless chicken add salt pepper old spice Turmeric set for half hour to suck all the spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan pan and the teaspoon of butter and Fry the green onion and the garlic add carrot too cook for 5 minute.
- Five minutes later add the chicken breast and stir until all cooked and brown then add the tomato and the peas cook for 10 minutes while we making the califlower topping.
- Softened the rice cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes and drain..
- Use blander, add one teaspoon of butter add curry salt pepper cream cheese jack cheese,onion and garlic powder,pure all until smooth..
- To assemble. Place the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, top using spoon the cauliflower mash then smooth it..
- Bake 350F for 20 minutes.
- Calories 250 fat 14g carbohydrates 8g.
These pies are the perfect serving size and so easy to take to work and reheat for lunch. They are comfort food on the go! If you have extras, just put them into an airtight container and pop them in the freezer. This hearty Keto Chicken Pot Pie Casserole is creamy, loaded with vegetables, and so easy to make! A simple almond flour biscuit makes the perfect topping.