Stir fried vegetables with a spicy twist. KFC style Fried Chicken Recipe by Tiffin Box This rich and spicy coconut vegetable stir fry is adaptable to whatever vegetables are lingering in your fridge, making it a great sweep the kitchen recipe! I found myself with a handful of leftover vegetables in my fridge this week, so you know what that means—STIR FRY TIME!
In a container with a lid, combine the hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce, and ½ cup water. Cover and shake to combine well. It's balanced by fluffy jasmine rice and vegetables stir-fried in a tangy-sweet sauce. You can cook Stir fried vegetables with a spicy twist using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried vegetables with a spicy twist
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika, hot.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- You need 1 of onion, white.
Think of this stir-fry as your chance to play with heat and spice. Twisting these wonton wrappers like little candies makes them fuss-free, and the dipping sauce is The spicy sauce works with chicken, seafood, pork or beef. Add whatever veggies you have on hand. Try this Spicy Stir Fried Vegetables recipe, or contribute your own.
Stir fried vegetables with a spicy twist step by step
- Slice all of the vegetables, excluding the lemon.
- Line a large frying pan with olive oil and put in the vegetables..
- Heat the pan and cook the vegetables in the oil for about 5 minutes and then add the paprika and stir for about 1 minute until the paprika is all mixed up with the vegetables..
- Finally, drizzle soy sauce all over the vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes until the vegetables are a little brown, but not burnt..
- Serve into 4 separate bowls and enjoy!.
Add the carrots, cabbage, and pepper. Serve the stir-fry over the noodles with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and some slice green onions. A fresh udon noodle stir fry, with a spicy soy orange sesame sauce, carrots, red peppers and bok choy. It's this beautiful vegetable stir fry. Three spice levels are available – mild, normal and extra spicy.