Perfectly Cooked Bacon. A good friend told me she felt horrible, because her husband loved bacon and she was terrified to cook it. There isn't a pork eating human who doesn't love perfectly cooked bacon. Tips To Cook The Perfect Rasher of Bacon.
Learn how to easily bake bacon in the oven perfectly every time. With quick video showing you how There really is only one way we cook bacon. We bake bacon in the oven! You can have Perfectly Cooked Bacon using 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfectly Cooked Bacon
- It’s 1 lb of pasture raised bacon.
Cooking bacon can be tricky, but perfectly cooked bacon is one of the best foods you can find. Use tongs to remove the cooked bacon to the paper towels to drain. Bacon cooks best slowly over low heat, so turn your burner on low. Using your tongs, remove the pieces from the pan and onto your paper.
Perfectly Cooked Bacon instructions
- Tired of a greasy kitchen? Tired of poorly cooked curled up bacon? Once you try this you'll never cook it on the stove top again. Even my air filter was full of bacon grease! Yuck!.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Take sheet tray and cover in aluminum foil. Open package of bacon. Place bacon on sheet tray evenly and not overlapping..
- Place tray in oven and cook for 30 min. Check bacon, you may want to cook for another 5 min..
- When finished, removed bacon and pat extra grease off with paper towels..
- I like to do 2 or 3 lbs at a time and place in ziplock bag. This way you always have cooked bacon for breakfast, sandwiches, salads or any other recipe..
I cook it many times per week, only problem is all the splatters ALL over my stove top. Now I am obsessed with BAKED Bacon. A foolproof way to get your bacon on… Ditch the skillet and instead cook bacon in the oven for a perfectly crispy meat. The One Item You Need to Buy to Cook Bacon Perfectly Every Time. As delicious as bacon is, it's also a mess to cook.