Best chicken soup ever. The BEST chicken soup you'll ever eat is the best homemade nourishing healthy soup when you're feeling under the weather. Packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients like ginger, turmeric, garlic. Remove chicken from pot and place in a bowl until cool enough to handle.
Not only is chicken noodle soup a feel-good dish, it's good for you, too! It's loaded with protein and vegetables and will keep you hydrated when you're feeling sick. This was my first time making chicken noodle soup I let my mother try it she said it was the best she ever had!! You can cook Best chicken soup ever using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best chicken soup ever
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves (optional).
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Olive oil (or any other oil).
- Prepare of Maggi cube (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Cinnamon sticks (optional).
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
We show you how to make the BEST chicken noodle soup EVER with this easy (healthy!) recipe. The Best Chicken Salad Sandwich I've EVER Made If you do make the BEST Chicken Soup Ever Recipe let me know what you think 🙂. I learned how to make this soup when I was in Ecuador a couple of years ago and it is still the best recipe for chicken soup that I have ever tasted.
Best chicken soup ever instructions
- Boil 2 boneless chicken breast along with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, salt and pepper until it’s really soft. (Keep the chicken broth).
- When chicken is ready, tear it into string like pieces. Then get a frying pan, fry the chicken with a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. When the chicken starts to brown a little take it off and set it aside..
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of flour and stir it around until it turns light brown, then add a cup of room temperature water and whisk immediately. If clumps of flour form get a small strainer and fish them out. Then add the chicken broth. Get a lemon, squeeze it and cut each part of the lemon in half and add it into the soup. Then add the chicken. Adjust salt, pepper, lemon juice after tasting. Let it boil for 6 minutes (fish the lemons out when soup is ready) and Enjoy!.
Once the chicken is cool enough to handle with your hands, pull the chicken into large chunks and dispose of the skin and bones. Now, the best canned chicken & chicken noodle soup brands! Health Valley Organic Soup No Salt Added Chicken Noodle. For the best chicken soup, I use chicken thighs. Chicken soup is better when made with darker meat.