Biscuits. biscuit [ˈbɪskɪt]Существительное. biscuit / biscuits. Перевод слова biscuit, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Buttery, soft, and made completely from scratch, this easy homemade biscuit recipe deserves a permanent place in your recipe repertoire. This recipe is made with all butter, no shortening! biscuit бисквитный, неглазированный фарфор biscuit светло-коричневый цвет biscuit сухое печенье; ship's biscuit сухарь bisque: bisque =biscuit biscuit attr. biscuit colour: A small, flat, baked good which is either hard and crisp or else soft but firm: a cookie.
This is a basic biscuit recipe with baking powder used as the leavening. They're easy to make and go with almost any meal. From bisket, borrowed from Old French bescuit (French biscuit); doublet of biscotti. enPR: bĭs'kĭt, IPA(key): /ˈbɪskɪt/. You can have Biscuits using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuits
- Prepare 4 cup of baking mix.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of 7 up or sprite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
Biscuits are flour-based snacks that are generally crisp and crumbly in texture, due to the fact When making biscuits, always stick closely to the recipe. Using a larger egg than that specified could result. The biscuit mixing method is the technique used to make biscuits that are fluffy and flaky. The purpose of the method is to reduce gluten development which keeps the biscuits light and tender.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place butter in a 9×13 baking pan and put in the oven until melted.
- Meanwhile measure 4 cups of baking mix (I use pioneer bit bisquick and other baking mixes work as well).
- Fold in sour cream and then add the 7 up. It will be very wet..
- Flour your work area and knead the mixture..
- Pat it out and cut biscuits. Place onto of melted butter..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Biscuit definition is – a small quick bread made from dough that has been rolled out and cut or dropped from a spoon. How to use biscuit in a sentence. A small cake of shortened bread leavened with baking powder. A weekend staple in our house! The Science of Biscuits : Butter or shortening?