Vegan Pumpkin Loaf.
You can cook Vegan Pumpkin Loaf using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Loaf
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of White sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cup of Pumpkin purée.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flaked coconut.
Vegan Pumpkin Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until flour is absorbed and well mixed. Divide the batter evenly between the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting..