Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley. Sheet-Pan Tilapia and Vegetable Medley Unlike some one-pan dinners that require some precooking in a skillet or pot, this one, with fish and spring veggies, uses just the sheet pan, period. —Judy Batson, Tampa, Florida Dinner is served. on one sheet pan, that is. Place tilapia in a single layer onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet. Sheet Pan Baked Tilapia PIN TO YOUR DINNER RECIPES BOARD TO SAVE IT!
This quick sheet pan dinner is healthy and loaded with the flavors of garlic and spices. Now generously rub the seasoning on both the sides of the fish. To chopped zucchini add remaining butter, salt and pepper. You can cook Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley
- It’s 2 of medium Yukon gold potatoes cut into wedges.
- It’s 3 of large fresh Brussels sprouts thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 of large radishes thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh sugar snap peas cut into 1/2 in pieces.
- You need 1 of small carrot thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter melted.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 2 of tilapia fillets 6 ounce each.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter softened.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges and tartar sauce optional.
Sheet pan meals are my go to for busy weeknights. This easy sheet pan tilapia and vegetables dinner is so crazy easy that there is no reason to not make it for dinner tonight! This recipe can be on the table faster than it takes to get a pizza delivered. Arrange the fish and the broccoli-carrot mixture on the same pan for quick cleanup.
Sheet pan tilapia & vegetable medley instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 line a 15x10x1 in sheet pan with foil grease foil.
- In a large bowl combine the first five ingredients add melted butter garlic salt and pepper toss to coat place vegetables in a single layer in prepared pan bake until potatoes are tender about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven preheat broiler. Arrange vegetables on one side of sheet pan. Add fish to other side of sheet pan..
- Sprinkle fillets with tarragon and salt dot with softened butter broil 4-5 in from heat until the fish flakes easily with a fork about 5 minutes if desired serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce..
Add lemon wedges and bring to the table for a gorgeous presentation. Place breadcrumb mixture, flour, and egg in three shallow dishes. First, spray the sheet pan with Pam cooking spray. Then, put fresh Tilapia fillets, broccoli florets and grape tomatoes on the sheet pan. Second, drizzle extra virgin olive oil, tarragon and lemon juice mixture on the fish and veggies.