Chopped BLT salad. Gluten free& guilt free. This BLT chopped salad is the best summer salad! Filled with sweet summer corn, feta and chopped avocado, it's an incredible lunch. I've probably used the word thrice in my life, the third being above.
Gluten free pasta is sort of notorious both for not having a proper texture, and not holding an acceptable texture once chilled in the refrigerator. First of all, you need the proper gluten free dried pasta (my favorite, hands down, is Barilla) that boils perfectly every time—without any special treatment. This BLT salad tastes just like a BLT sandwich. You can cook Chopped BLT salad. Gluten free& guilt free using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chopped BLT salad. Gluten free& guilt free
- You need 2 of tomatoes large tomatoes or 1 cup cherry tomatoes 2 slices of bacon 4 green lettuce leaves.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need Splash of olive oil.
It's fresh and tasty, but has no bread or croutons so it's naturally gluten-free. I can't believe I've been in my new place While the bacon cooks in the oven, roughly chop the lettuce, slice the tomatoes in half, slice a green onion and peel and dice an avocado. Knowing that you should avoid certain food is different from not wanting a certain food. The brain however, is a very strong thing.
Chopped BLT salad. Gluten free& guilt free instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon in oven prove dish and bake till readiness you like. ( or you can cook your bacon just as well on the pan).
- Cut tomatoes in small pieces, dress it with little oil, salt and pepper. Arrange it on lettuce leaves, brake bacon in pieces and spread on top of tomatoes.
- Enjoy your gluten free and guilt free BLT!.
You can try all the tricks possible but every once in a while it just doesn't quit. Yesterday I wanted a BLT sandwich. Turn a classic sandwich into a healthy salad with this easy BLT-inspired recipe. Didn't think a BLT could get any better? Add creamy avocado to punch up the flavor and texture.