Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce.
You can cook Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce
- You need 12 of fresh shrimps,shelled,devained.
- Prepare 1 bunch of thai mint or basils or coriander.
- You need 1 of cucumber,sliced.
- Prepare 2 of tomato,sliced.
- It’s of spicy sauce.
- Prepare 12 of bird eyes chili.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlics.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce for marinate shrimps.
Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce instructions
- Clean shrimps ,shell and devain then marinate in half tablespoon of fishsauce,keep in freeze about 30 mins or15 mins at least.
- Finely chop chili,garlic and mix in mixing bowl,sauce must be spicy and sour.
- Prepare sliced tomato,garlic,cucumber,basils ,or mints or coriander.
- Now bring shrimps out from freeze,top on vegetables and top with spicy sauce mix,serve imediately as appetizer.