Oven-Baked Almond Butter Banana Boats. Bananas stuffed with almond butter and cinnamon toasted pecans, baked in the oven for a healthy treat! Yesterday I found myself "cracking out on nut butter and fruit" and this was the result. This Baked Almond Butter Banana is incredibly simple but, I believe, is just as fulfilling as a warm gooey brownie fresh from the oven.
Yesterday I found myself "cracking out on nut butter and fruit" and this was the result. These baked bananas are also good topped with crushed graham crackers or granola—whatever your family likes. Kids can make their own baked banana boats with custom toppings. You can cook Oven-Baked Almond Butter Banana Boats using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Almond Butter Banana Boats
- It’s 1 of Banana per person.
- You need 1 tbsp of Almond butter per banana.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon per banana.
We use different berries and honey or peanut butter instead of chocolate chips. Keyword: almond butter, banana bread, chocolate chip. All my banana bread peeps, this is YOUR day! Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and set in the oven.
Oven-Baked Almond Butter Banana Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Using a butter knife, cut about 1/2 inch deep down the length of each banana. With the back of a spoon, widen the cut to make room for the almond butter..
- Spoon the almond butter throughout the opening in the banana. Sprinkle with cinnamon. And wrap completely in aluminum foil..
- Bake for 10-15 mins. The older/softer/smaller the banana, the less time it needs..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 mins.
- Carefully unwrap and enjoy!.
Oven Baked Cinnamon-Pecan Almond Butter Banana Boats. Bananas stuffed with almond butter and cinnamon toasted pecans! the perfect healthy, yet indulgent snack! Healthy Four Ingredient No Bake Banana Bread Blondies. My latest obsession is baking bananas, filling them with gooey almond butter, and setting them afloat in a bath of warm almond milk. You'll want to spread Banana Bread Pecan Almond Butter on everything!