Grilled Asian Burger Sliders with Spicy Wonton Skins.
You can cook Grilled Asian Burger Sliders with Spicy Wonton Skins using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Asian Burger Sliders with Spicy Wonton Skins
- It’s 4 of Bianco Meats Chinese Sausage Links.
- You need 1/2 Head of Green Cabbage Shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- You need 1 of Scallion diced.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Canola oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 20 of Round Wonton Skins (you can buy at any suoermarket).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 pkg of Kings Hawaiian Slider Burger Buns.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
Grilled Asian Burger Sliders with Spicy Wonton Skins step by step
- Remove casing from Sausages and place in a medium sized bowl, add 1/2 of cabbage, 1 Tbsp of Crushed garlic, and scallions. Mix together and form the size patties you desire, set aside..
- In a medium saute pan add 1/2 cup of canola oil and warm up to 350 degrees, slice wonton skins into 1/4 inch slices, place in pan and fry till golden brown drain on paper towels and sprinkle with red pepper and salt..
- Heat up your bbq grill or grill pan add 1 Tbsp of canola oil and cook burgers until done. Set aside and toast your burger buns. Add burger to bun then top with cabbage, carrots and some wonton skins..
- In a small bowl add soy sauce, sesame oi, rice wine vinegarl and the remaining garlic stir together and pour a tsp on your burger..