30 minute chicken tortilla Soup.
You can cook 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of citrus dice marinated chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of drained corn.
- It’s 1 can of rinsed black bean.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pasta pinwheels.
- It’s 2 of gloves diced garlic.
- It’s 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini diced.
- You need 1/3 of diced onion.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks finely diced.
- It’s of Water.
- You need to taste of Garlic salt.
- You need to taste of Chicken bullion.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Avocado.
- You need of Mexican cheese.
- It’s of Limes.
- Prepare strips of Tortilla chips or.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Radishes etc.
30 minute chicken tortilla Soup step by step
- Start by dicing and preparing all ingredients set aside.
- Now heat stock pan add oil, onions, celery and carrot sweat down for about 3-4 minutes, add in diced garlic and garlic salt, now add in diced chicken cook down for about 10 minutes fill with water as desired add in zucchini bring to a boil..
- Now after 7 minutes or so add in pasta and all can beans and corn, taste for seasoning as desired.. cook till pasta is as desired. I do about 10 minutes.
- Now garnish with your desired toppings ! Enjoy.