Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. Chop up the onion and ginger. If you give this Instant Pot Chicken Cabbage Soup a try, be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe below. Cooking cabbage soup in your Instant Pot helps to maintain a bit of texture in the ingredients, though not too much crunch.
I love this cabbage soup recipe, made with ground beef, vegetables and tomatoes. It's the perfect cold weather soup and makes enough for leftovers. Assuming your electric pressure cooker has a saute option, or if using the Instant Pot, press the saute button and let the pressure cooker get very hot. You can have Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- You need 8 of chicken meatball.
- Prepare 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- Prepare 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- It’s 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need to taste of fish sacue.
- It’s 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Napa Cabbage Soup with Tofu and MeatballsOmnivore's Cookbook. Baicai Doufu Tang (Chinese Cabbage and Tofu Soup)Food.com. green onions, chicken stock, napa cabbage, extra firm tofu Napa Cabbage Recipes. Dinner Time – Chinese Chicken Pot Sticker SoupYour Homebased Mom. Ground turkey, cabbage, tomatoes, and tiny pasta are cooked in the Instant Pot®, resulting in a flavorful and filling soup.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
This soup can be made on the stove: after sauteing meat and vegetables in a large pot, add chicken broth, cabbage, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and. You end up with fall-apart cabbage plus a rich and hearty flavor that's super comforting. This one-pot, umami-packed Asian-inspired Pork and Napa Cabbage Soup is hearty and delicious! The flavorful, hearty soup is packed with tender chicken and soft napa cabbages. I really love the soft, sweet napa cabbage in this soup.