Taziki's Mediterranean Salad my version.
You can cook Taziki's Mediterranean Salad my version using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taziki's Mediterranean Salad my version
- It’s 2 of hearts of Romaine.
- Prepare 3 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 container of grape tomatoes or diced tomatoe.
- You need 1/2 Package of Pazzazz Salad topper candied pecan dried cr.
- Prepare 1/4 of Sweet onion sliced.
- You need of Balsamic vinaigrette I used Panera.
- Prepare 1 handful of canned Chickpeas.
Taziki's Mediterranean Salad my version instructions
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas..
- Wash and chop veggies adding to a large bowl. It keeps much better if you used grape tomatoes. The juices from diced tomatoes seem to break down the rest of the veggies..
- Toss all the ingredients together add dressing and it's time to enjoy. It only takes minutes to make but can be kept two or 3 days..