Chicken leg with garlics and pepper sauce (using sous-vide machine).
You can cook Chicken leg with garlics and pepper sauce (using sous-vide machine) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken leg with garlics and pepper sauce (using sous-vide machine)
- Prepare bag of Vacuum.
- You need 1 of Chicken leg.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Chili powder (optional).
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 3-4 of chopped garlics.
- You need 2 of spring onion.
- You need 1/2 of carrot.
- You need of Garlic and pepper sauce.
- You need 2 cups of Chicken booth.
- You need 3-4 of chopped garlics.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cooking wine (I pick the Japanese cooking wine this time).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Flour.
Chicken leg with garlics and pepper sauce (using sous-vide machine) step by step
- Seasoning the chicken leg. Put all the ingredients into the vacuum bag. (Make sure there’s no air).
- Prepare the sous-vide machine. 65.5 degree Celsius, at least 2 hours (base on how big the chicken leg is)..
- Prepare the garlics and pepper sauce. Heating the sauce pan with oil, keep stir-frying the garlics and black pepper. Put the chicken booth into the sauce pan until it bring to boil. Add the soy sauce and cooking wine. Put the flour and keep stirring. (Around 1-2 minutes).
- Take out the ingredients in the vacuum bag. Carrots and onion putting aside. Heating the pan with oil, pan-fried the chicken until it turn yellow in Color. Pour the sauce into the pan right before it’s done..