Dutch baby. A Dutch baby pancake, sometimes called a German pancake, a Bismarck, or a Dutch puff, is a large American popover. A Dutch baby pancake is similar to a large Yorkshire pudding. Compared to a typical pancake, a Dutch baby is always baked in the oven.
It feels like a party trick, but for the breakfast crowd. Dutch Baby, also known as German pancake. Made with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar, butter, milk, cooked in the oven. You can cook Dutch baby using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dutch baby
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh fruit I used blueberries.
Dutch Baby, also known as German pancake. The best Dutch Baby pancake recipe made in a cast-iron skillet. Serve it sweet or savory for breakfast or brunch. Learn how to make a delicious Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe.
Dutch baby step by step
- Reheat oven for 425 f.
- Over medium heat put 4 tablespoon of butter in skillet to melt and get hot.
- Mix all ingredients using mixer to have a fluffy batter with air bubbles.
- Pour it in the hot skillet add the fruit and move it to the hot oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkled with powdered sugar and serve hot.
A classic weekend treat that everyone will Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe. The Dutch baby will puff up in the center and the edges will be dark and crispy. Serve warm with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and lemon wedges for squeezing. Dutch Baby Pancakes are a super simple, fun, and delicious breakfast that the whole family will love. This Dutch Baby Pancake recipe is a great way to change up your weekend brunch menu.