Oven baked ham & cheese sliders. To help keep your ham moist and juicy, place the ham cut-side down in a baking pan and tent it with foil. Make sure the meat thermometer is not touching the bone. Remove ham from oven (do not turn oven off); uncover ham.
Try these exceptional baked ham recipes from Food Network chefs like Ina Garten, Trisha Yearwood and Melissa d'Arabian. Once the brown sugar glaze is thickened and cooled, the ham is removed from the oven and the heat is cranked up high. Brush the glaze over the ham and pop it back into the oven. You can cook Oven baked ham & cheese sliders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked ham & cheese sliders
- You need of Rolls (I used Sara Lee Artisan).
- Prepare of Mayonaise.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Yellow mustard.
- Prepare of Sliced deli ham.
- It’s of Sliced deli cheese (of your choosing..I used white American).
The high heat will make the most gorgeous golden glaze in just a few minutes! Place the ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. A fully cooked ham can be enjoyed in sandwiches and recipes without further cooking, but heating improves the flavor and texture. Take all wrappers off of ham and trim away excess fat.
Oven baked ham & cheese sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix yellow mustard & honey in a bowl..
- Line a pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Break apart rolls and put bottom layer on lined pan. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on roll..
- Then add slice of ham, then slice if cheese, then as much honey mustard as you would like..
- Put top portion of bun on top & bake in oven for 10minutes..
Line baking pan (I spray with Pam in case some of the brown sugar mixture escapes, clean up is easier) with Aluminum foil. Place ham on foil and spread brown sugar/mustard paste on top. Do not open again until ham is done. In a bowl combine the sugar. After removing any netting or covering from the ham, place it in a large.