Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos. Grilled Fish Tacos Recipe cooked with Grilled Snapper on the Big Green Egg. Served with pickled red onions and Cilantro Lime Creama. We love Grilled Fish Tacos around my house… and I've had my share of fish stick to the cooking grate when grilling, but.
These Grilled Fish Tacos are of the lighter variety but still rich in flavor thanks to GOYA® Ceviche. This citrusy marinade combines lime, onion, cilantro and chile pepper to give the fish a delicious burst of flavor. Try out these mega-fresh fish tacos. You can have Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos
- You need 1 bag of McCormick grillmates Mexican fiesta seasoning/marinade.
- You need 2 of filets of cod, mahi mahi, or tilapia.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need of Cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 1 of carrot shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- You need dash of Mrs dash marinade or any light dressing.
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Cotija cheese crumbled.
Grilling the fish not only allows its natural flavors to shine through, but it also saves you major Directions. Rinse fish with cool water and pat dry with paper towels. Grilled Fish Tacos with Chipotle-Lime Dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Fish Tacos with Chipotle-Lime Dressing.
Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos instructions
- Put fish in a bag with half of squeezed lime and half bag of McCormick seasoning marinade for at least 1 hour.
- While fish is marinating prepare cabbage, onion, and carrot. Combine together with cilantro and squeeze other half of lime over the mix with a dash of the dressing and a pinch of salt. I used Mrs dash but any light dressing on hand will work..
- Take fish out of bag and top with the rest of the dry seasoning and grill until begins to flake about 5-7 mins per side. When fish is off the grill cut into bite size pieces..
- To prepare tortillas place in a skillet and top with cheddar cheese. Once the cheese starts melting flip the tortilla to crisp the cheese. The tortilla will bubble up in the middle when it is ready, be careful not to burn..
- To serve fill tortilla with fish, sour cream, hot sauce, shredded cabbage mixture, sliced avocado, and crumbled cotija cheese..
Grilled Fish Tacos These tasty grilled fish tacos are made with creamy lime dressing, crisp veggie toppings & shredded Cabot cheese. Grilled Fish Tacos These tacos are great whether grilled outdoors or pan grilled inside. I added some chopped sweet onion chopped fresno chile and sweet red pepper to the slaw for more veggies and crunch. Even my hubby who loves everything real spicy didn't feel. The Best Mexican Grilled Fish Recipes on Yummly